The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs: Insanely Different Principles for Breakthrough Success
Learn the seven principles needed to innovate like Steve Jobs.
In The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs, bestselling author Carmine Gallo reveals the qualities that make the Apple co-founder the most innovative leader in business today. Each principle is backed with research, quotes, and first-person interviews with experts and business leaders, as well as specific ideas for applying those principles to every business, large or small.
- Principle 1: Do What You Love
- Principle 2: See Genius in Their Craziness
- Principle 3: Sell Dreams, Not Products
- Principle 4: Offer New
- Principle 5: Say No to 1,000 Things
- Principle 6: Master the Message
- Principle 7: Inspire Evangelists
- One More Thing . . . Expect Excellence from Yourself and Others
- The bestselling The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs was the number-one presentation book on Amazon
- There is a strong link between Steve Jobs and innovation; it is nearly impossible to find one individual who is more closely associated with innovation than Steve Jobs
- Carmine Gallo speaks to over 120 companies every year.
Carmine Gallo (Pleasanton, CA) is the author of The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs and coaches leading executives for public presentations of any type.